those sleeves are AMAZING... you guys are really cute. congrats on passing this milestone! :)
Anonymous said…
Janice, your family is so aadorable and adventurous! Sounds like never a dull moment! Well our once younger family has since grown up despite our denial in having a teen-ager. Ashlyn turned 16 in July and started her junior at good ol' Ripon High. Alaina (our baby) started 4th grade. It was a 50/50 chance to get Mrs. Herrema but she ended up in Mrs. Machado's class this year. I still work at the school and between soccer practice/games, keeping tabs on Ashlyn and working around "Capt. Cornilsen's" busy schedule my plate seems pretty full! I'll blog ya later! God bless your day! Andrea
Anonymous said…
"I like your sleeves." --Napoleon Dynamite
Congrats on another anniversary! If you haven't already exchanged gifts, how about giving each other higher contrast in future scans? :-) The two of you are looking good here, but awfully grey.
Comments
--Napoleon Dynamite
Congrats on another anniversary! If you haven't already exchanged gifts, how about giving each other higher contrast in future scans? :-) The two of you are looking good here, but awfully grey.